“I am really looking forward to aging some whisky. In Canada whisky has to be aged a minimum of three years so the whisky lovers are going to have ...
Monday, April 7, 2014
Craft distillery in Slocan Valley brings 100-mile vodka to Nelson stores
A RARE whisky believed to have been produced for a Colditz escapee is to go under the hammer at a Leominster auction this month. The bottle of ...
Vegas Uncork'd Preview @ Bourbon Steak (Los Angeles, CA) - Darin Dines
Darin Dines ⋅ Darin
Pictures and a review of Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Glendale. Includes lamb tongue risotto, steaks, truffle mac and cheese, and a variety of ...
TREMONT, Ill. (AP) — The idea to produce bottles of fruit-based alcoholic drinks along with their craft whiskeys and bourbons at the new J.K. Williams ...
Bacon Bourbon's WSWA Launch Brings Olde Major Back Into The Limelight
Olde Major Bacon Bourbon first announced plans to create this amazing combination over a year ago when they built up quite a stir through social ...
Since its inception, Corsair has won 92 medals and awards at international spirits competitions, including Whisky Magazine's Icons of Whisky award ...
New whisky venture is a dram come true for Jelly & Gin
"Create:Eat:Whisky will be our biggest challenge yet" says Jelly & Gin Creative Director Carol Soutar. "We have two days to turn a former factory space ...
Dane Huckelbridge's 'Bourbon' offers a fun, breezy history of that most American of all whiskeys
It's a whiskey distilled from a fermented mash that contains not less than 51 percent corn, and aged in new charred oak barrels (which gives it color ...
Bourbon/Rye Tasting 4/7/2014 - 7PM @ Cosmopolitan Restaurant Bar (Marietta) - $30 incl hors d'oeuvres -
Who: WHISK(E)Y MONDAYS @ COMSO (MARIETTA)
What: Bourbon Whiskey Tasting Event & Hors d' Oeuvres
When: April 7, 2014 (Monday) @ 7:00 PM
Where: COSMOPOLITAN RESTAURANT BAR (at the Delk exit of I-75)
2475 Delk Road SE, Marietta, GA 30067 - Ph: (770) 485-8069
Sponsor: Jack Smith, C.S.S., Metro Atlanta Scotch Club
Cost: $30.00 - 5 premium American Whiskies & hors d’ oeuvres!
Reservations: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
MENU: 5 Premium American Whiskies & Hors d’ Oeuvres
1. BASIL HAYDEN'S Straight Bourbon Whiskey / 8-year / 40% ABV (80-Proof) / The Small Batch Bourbon Collection / OB (Beam Distillery) / Dist Owner: Beam Inc / USA (Bardstown, Kentucky)
2. OLD SCOUT Straight Rye Whiskey / 7-year / 49.5% ABV (99-proof) / OB / Dist Owner: Smooth Ambler Distillery / USA (Maxwelton, WV)
3. WILD TURKEY Straight Bourbon Whiskey / '101' / NAS / 50.5% ABV (101-Proof) / OB (Wild Turkey Distillery) / Dist Owner: Gruppo Campari / USA (Lawrenceburg, Kentucky)
4. HIGH WEST Straight Rye Whiskey / 'Double Rye' / NAS / 46% ABV (92-proof) / NCF / IB / Dist Owner: Unknown / USA (Park City, UT)
5. BAKER'S Straight Bourbon Whiskey / 7-yr / 53.5% ABV (107-Proof) / The Small Batch Bourbon Collection / OB (Jim Beam Distillery) / Dist Owner: Beam Inc / USA (Bardstown, Kentucky)
Wet? Cold? Tired of the ugly clouds that are presently pestering Atlantans? Oh, have we got the cure for you!Hope to see you tonight for the ‘curing’ flight of 5 tasty American whiskies. See the attached Whiskey Menu for the details.